LiveSafe Mobile Safety App
Empowering the Community
LiveSafe is a mobile-safety technology that allows Eastern Kentucky University to connect to their community on safety- and security-related issues via discreet and effective two-way communication.
- Share information − Submit reports to EKU Police for suspicious activity, a mental health issue, or potential violence with picture, video, or audio attachments.
- Get home safely with GoSafe − You can invite others to “virtually escort” and monitor your location on a real-time map. You can also request a safety escort.
- Summon emergency help − Safety officials can leverage location-data in an emergency situation, allowing faster response times.
- Get directions to what’s around you − Find safety places, campus building, and other places.
Get the App
- Download “LiveSafe” for free from Google Play or the App Store.
- Register, fill out your profile, and verify your account.
- Select “Eastern Kentucky University”.